Google Analytics

Friday 13 April 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Swatches



I've already reviewed the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters so I'm not going to repeat myself and tell you how much I love them but they finally reached the UK so I've had a chance to pick up a few more shades.
What I will say is that a few of the colour don't seem to be available outside of the US (Red Velvet, Gumdrop, Sugarplum, Creamsicle, Cherry Tart) so if you want to get your hand on them you might still have to use the ebay seller I talked about in my original post

These are the shades I have currently:


015 Tutti Frutti - a bright tangerine tint that will look great on people with a tan
025 Peach Parfait - a sheer peachy shade with golden shimmer
040 Red Velvet - a dark, deep morello cherry red
055 Cupcake - a pale, blue based sugary pink
080 Strawberry Shortcake - a medium neutral pink that very wearable
090 Sweet Tart - a bright coral pink and my favourite of the bunch

These retail at £7.99 but at the moment they are on 3 for 2 in Boots so there's no better time to pick a few up!

3 comments:

  1. They're all lovely shades but I like the look of Peach Parfait, Red Velvet and Sweet Tart in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these at sometime, they all look lovely :-)

    I have awarded you with A Versatile Blogger Award by the way, the details are on my blog.

    Linzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sweet tart and strawberry shortcake!

    please check out my blog if you have the time!

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete