Google Analytics

Monday 9 April 2012

GlossyBox March 2012 - Harrods Edition

As soon as GlossyBox announced that they would be doing a collaboration with Harrods for their March box the beauty community went crazy and eagerly awaited the day that the postman delivered theirs to their door.
I was one of those people but the reality of it is that when it actually arrived I wasn't that impressed! Don't get me wrong, I think the selection of product that they included are great quality and I will use all of them however I have already tried 3 of the 5 product included in the box (I know they were not to know that but Harrods sells a huge variety of cosmetics so it sucks to get ones I've already used) and they included a perfume sample as one of the items! 
Now I'm all for perfume samples if they are provided as an extra but not when they are one of the actual items, I can go to any department store and get them for free, also I noticed that a few of the other boxes had mini bottles of fragrance which to me is a bit unfair.
I guess all in all I was expecting more from this months box and was a little disappointed.

Anyways this is what I got:


Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower
I've used this in the past and while it is a lovely shower gel it's not worth the price, there are better products out there for less.

Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum
I love this serum and I'm considering purchasing the full size! It absorbs super quickly and it leaves my skin looking glowy and radiant.

Burberry Lip Cover in Rosewood
This is the item I was most looking forward to, I love the formula of this lipstick but it's not my kind of colour.
I'd be intrested in looking at the other shades on offer though.


Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream
I've not tried this yet and probably won't either as I'm not keen on Clarins Body products as I find them to greasy.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum
This scent is okay, what's not okay is that I can get these free at any department store.
This is not a deluxe sample, GlossyBox please sort it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment