Google Analytics

Sunday 30 October 2011

Illamasqua Theater of the Nameless Haul & Review

As soon as I saw Illamasqua's new collection I knew which Items I was going to get, these 3 jumped at me straight away!
I would have also loved to get the lipgloss in Belladonna as I adore the colour but as I've decided I no longer like lipgloss (far to sticky) I decided to give it a miss.
Here's what I got:


Powder Blusher in Ambition


This as replaced the vast majority of my blushers,with the exception of MAC Well Dressed and The Balm Frat Boy! It's the most perfect neutral peachy shade with an hint of shimmer and it perfect for pale, yellow toned skin like mine as it seems to lift the complexion.
Worth every penny and the must have item of the collection!

Pure Pigment in Berber


(Berber on the left, Ambition on the right)
I love this but haven't had a chance to wear it out yet, I find it quite hard to pull off a it can make my eyes look sore.
It's a beautiful burnt cranberry shade with loads of fine golden shimmer, it almost looks wet when it's on.
I think the best way to wear it would be with loads of black eyeliner and lashing of mascara.

Nail Varnish in Vice


A lovely rich cranberry shade with a cool satin finish, really pretty and unusual.
Goes on nice a smooth and pretty much covered fully in one coat however, because of the finish it showed up the scratches a lot faster than normal.
Not sure how I feel about these new dull finishes on nail polish, I don't dislike it but I much prefer the classic, shiny finish a top coat gives.

What did you think of the new Illamasqua Collection? What items did you get?



2 comments:

  1. You have picked up some lovely items there, I've not got round to buying from the collection yet but I am most tempted by the blushers, liquid liner and the nail varnish you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the blushers are great but especially Ambition and I tried the liquid liner and it's great too but I wouldn't get that much use out of it.
    Definitely get a blusher to start off with.

    ReplyDelete