Google Analytics

Monday 26 September 2011

Spending Ban Until New Year!

I have way to much make-up, actually I also have way too much skincare, haircare and nail polish so I've decided to put myself on a ban of some sorts, I have way too much stuff to get trough and in reality I buy new products cause I get caught up in the excitement of it being new.

Here are the rules: I will be limiting my purchases to 5 beauty related items between now and the 1st of January 2012 but not including if I run out of something and have to replace it (for example cleanser, need to be able the wash my face).
This means not going crazy at every new collection released and not buying thing because I saw them featured on a blog or in a magazine.
I will however still keep my GlossyBox and Bordoir Prive subscription so I'll still get products from that and it won't include any products that I've recieved as a gift or given to me.
I will keep you all updated when I make a purchase so you can see how I'm doing and please feel free to join in if like me you buy too much.

Wish me luck :)

1 comment: