Google Analytics

Sunday 14 March 2010

TAG - 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, once in the morning and once in the evening.

What skin type do you have?
Combination - weirdly it's oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks but the cheeks are were I get my breakouts

What is your current facial wash?
Mario Badescu and Boots Botanics Cleansing Mousse for sensitive/oily skin.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, about twice a week.

What brand do you use?
At the moment I'm using one of those exfoliating wands from a company called Dead Sea Spa Magik but I wouldn't repurchase. Normally I use MAC Microfine Rifinisher

What moisturizer do you use?
MAC Mineralize All Over Lotion

Do you have freckles?
No.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes, MAC Fast Response in the morning and Moisturelush at night.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really acne prone but I do get the occasional spot on my cheeks and jawline.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation or Dior Nude.

How about concealer?
Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-on under eyes and Make Up For Ever concealer on imperfections.

Do you know your undertone color?
Yes it's yellow/neutral.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them but they are a pain in the ass to put on daily.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, and I usually do as by then they've usually dried out.

What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment it's YSL Faux Cils but it dries out to fast, I much prefer L'Oreal Voluminous.

Sephora or MAC?
Shepora, I wish we had them in the UK.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Yes I do.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion but I prefer Too faced Shadow Insurance just a little bit more.

For the face?
Urban Decay Brightening Complexion Primer.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I couldn't choose a particular one shade but I really do love purples.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both, depends what look I'm going for.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, but I do manage to get the mascara wand to close to my eyeball and it leaves little marks on my lenses.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love them but they are so messy.
Do you use mineral makeup?
I sometimes use Bare Minerals but I prefer liquid foundation.

What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Angel.

How about lipgloss?
MAC Florabundance.

What is your favorite blush to use?
At the moment it has to be NARS Orgasm.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I've done so in the past to get hold of limited edition items but I don't anymore.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I do, my favourites being GOSH, Barry M and Bourjois for the foundations.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I have when I've been in the US but not over here.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to but I don't have the time or the means to do so.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
There's loads. Foundation that's too dark or too light, foundation that's too thick and cakey, not blending properly, too much bronzer, bad contouring, badly shaped eye brows, no eyebrows, clumpy mascara, over lined lips, I'm gonna stop there otherwise I could just go on and on.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like them both, it depends what mood I'm in.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I'm gonna say Jennifer Aniston, she's always immaculate.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes if my skin is looking okay.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes but I think make-up make me look better.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
There's not one best makeup line, I think each line has good and bad and it's just a case of finding each lines good products.

What do you think of Makeup?
I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment