Google Analytics

Thursday 11 March 2010

Perfume Review: Christina Aguilera by Christina Aguilera



I'm a big fan of Christina Aguilera and that is probably the main reason why I purchased this perfume in the first place, at first I really did like it but my love for it quickly went away and I found myself struggling to use the bottle up.

It's classed as an Oriental Floral and the notes are Black Currant, Peach, Peony, Plum, Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla.
To me this smells straight up peony with an hint of the black currant poking trough but in a very sharp synthetic way that's not pleasant to my nose. I get none of the other notes whatsoever, it smells very generic and boring not to mention quite cheap, I've actually had people comment that this stuff smells quite offensive.
However I've recently smelled the By Night version and that's much softer and creamier.

I've managed to use my bottle up (the bottle being the only thing I actually like about this fragrance) and will keep the empty for reference but I wouldn't repurchase, actually I wouldn't take this if someone offered it to me for free.

The Eau De Parfum retails for 30ml £20 - 50ml £27 - 75ml £37

No comments:

Post a Comment