Google Analytics

Monday 8 February 2010

Project 10 Pan - Round 1 Complete!!!

Yes you reading correctly I've finished my first Project 10 Pan, I allowed myself to include skincare products which I feel in a way it's kinda cheating but I do have so much of it to get trough.
I actually did enjoy the challange of finishing something up, it felt very satisfying to see the empy container build up however the day it finished I did buy new stuff from the new MAC collections so I guess my addiction isn't over :)

Project 10 Pan Round 1

MAC Charged Water Renewal Defense
Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
L'Oreal Double Extension Renewal Serum
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Lancome Fatale
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 333
MAC Slimshine in Long Stem Rose
L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum
Elemis Skin Buff
MAC Moisturelush Cream

Let round 2 comence!

6 comments:

  1. Great job! I need to start using stuff up too, it's just sooo hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see any positive or negative effects from the Lash serum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done well! I think I may need to do this. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Its the first time i've attempted this and i just don't seem to be getting anywhere with it! D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats hon!

    Im replying to your comment here so you see it. I got my ripe peach at the mac in covent garden but i went today to take a look and i heard it had sold out there (along with Victorian lipstick and one of the glasses). I think the best thing to go is keep looking! I dont know if they send out items.. but it never hurts to try ask! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tali, I managed to get 2 Ripe Peach, one for me and one for my sister if she wants it.
    I had to ring round a few different store but finally found one that still had it in stock.
    I'm still annoyed that someone did a crazy sweep on all 3 MAC counters near me and bought all of the Ripe Peach stock they had, bet someone is selling those on ebay.

    ReplyDelete