Google Analytics

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Project 10 Pan

I've lost count how many times I've tried doing Project 10 Pan and failed miserably, this time I'm determined to stick to it.
I've been doing it for about a week and half and so far so good, I've not bought any makeup related items at all.
I'm including facial skincare products in the count but I'm mainly trying to concentrate on lipsticks and glosses as I've got so many of them.

I've actually already used up a MAC Charged Water 2 tubes of mascara and a tube of lash primer and I have almost finished 2 lipsticks, a gloss, 2 powders and a pot of lipbalm so I'm actually being really good.

i've not really missed buying makeup and I'm enjoing the challange of finishing an item up, I'm even scooping out the excess product in the bottom of the lipsticks.

Is anyone else on Project 10 Pan? How are you finding it?

No comments:

Post a Comment