Google Analytics

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Illamasqua Christmas Gifts!

Christmas is approacing fast, there's little more than 3 week left and I've barely even started doing my shopping. I've had trouble deciding what to get people as there's so much out there too choose from and what I love isn't always gonna be what everyone else likes.
When it comes down to picking out the perfect perfume or cosmetics gift for someone it's even harder, however I think you would have an hard time finding someone who wouldn't apreciate what Illamasqua as on offer this year.

I know I'm probably late with this and most of you may have already saw them but they were only brought to my attention a few days ago and I immidiately fell in love with all of them.

The Limited Edition Christmas Boxes are gorgeous, I like them both and would make an excellent present for anyone. I like that both of the kits can be tailored to each individual to create a simple daytime look by using the pigment and liner or kicked up a notch for the evening by including the liquid metal and lashes.


The Gold Goddess box contains Liquid metal in Solstice, Pure Pigment in Furore, False Lashes in 19 and the Medium Pencil in Sophie.


The Silver Seductress box contains Liquid metal in Phenomena,Pure Pigment in Android, False Lashes in 19 and the Medium Pencil in Sophie.

With each sale of these boxes Illamasqua donates £3 to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation so your helping a good cause.
For more information please visit www.sophielancasterfoundation.com

Another thing that I'm absolutely loving are the new Limited Edition Birthday Lashes, these are without a doubt the most glam lashes I've ever come across and are perfect for the party season.
They are expensive but if well cared for they should last ages, deffinitley one to put on my wish list.

The Opulence Lashes - Gold Crystals



The Decadence Lashes - Silver Crytals



Last but not least are the Pantomime Nail Duos, these are a set of two polishes that compliment each other, one is a rich solid base color the other a glitter to be worn on top.

Boo!/Baptiste - Violet/Blue Glitter

Hiss!/Boosh - Red/Pink/Gold Glitter

For more information and were to buy the products visit www.Illamasqua.com

2 comments: