Google Analytics

Sunday 1 November 2009

October: The Good and The Bad

I'm sorry everyone but I haven't had much of a chance of updating my blog this month, I've been busy with work and haven't felt like doing much of anything when I get home.
At the start of October I'd put myself on a no-buy and that didn't really go to plan, I still bought new things but not as many, I am trying really hard to buy less and I've decided that I'm gonna put a lot of the stuff I don't use very often up for sale.

The Good

MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask - I've been using these quite a lot this month and I love how soft they make my skin feel, I love the warming effect that the mask gives.
Bare Escentuals Foundation - the only foundation I like using when my skin as broken out and since my skin as been awful the past month I've been using this every day.
Korres Monoi Bronzer - I like this bronzer more than NARS Laguna, I got the darker shade of the two and it doesn't look orange or muddy with a very subtle shimmer.
Benefit Coralista - I got this a while ago, used it a couple of times, loved it but then forgot about it. Then I was looking for a coral/gold blusher and remembered I had this and fell in love with it all over again, I've literally used it every day for the past 2 weeks.
L'Oreal Lash Serum - I'm still loving this but I only feel it adds volume and not lenght.
MAC Lipstick in Angel, Creme D'Nude and Creme Cup - I love these shades anyways but I've been wearing them non stop this month.
Lush Big Shampoo - Love the volume it gives and the fact that the shine I get from it isn't down to silicones.

The Bad

My Skin - I've broken out really badly lately and I don't know what to do to get it to calm down.
I'm now trying a Clearasil cleanser, Clean and Clear moisturiser and Sudocreme as a spot treatment, fingers crossed it will work.
Mario Badescu Drying Mask and Drying Cream - Bought these as I'd read they were good for broken out skin but they did nothing more than make it dry and give me two huge new cystic spots on my cheeks.

1 comment:

  1. I really need coralista! it sounds so good :D

    hope your skin clears up soon, I hate bad skin phases, they're always so frustrating :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete