Google Analytics

Thursday 24 September 2009

Latest Haul

This will be my last haul till MAC's Style Black collection which I'm super excited about.
I've put myself on Project 10 Pan but to be honest I'll be cheating if I haven't finished it in time for Style Black's release which I believe is the 1st of October, so far I've finished one product, lame I know.
I'm also thinking of doing a blog sale, I have tons of make-up (mainly MAC) which as barely been used and I'm sick of seeing it lying around, quite a bit of it is LE or hard to find, everyone let me know if you think I should.

Boots as a 3for2 deal on all of their cosmetics at the moment so I picked up a few things I had been meaning to try for a while.

Photobucket

Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff, wish I had tried this sooner, fab inexpensive foundation.
L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss, perfect for when your in a rush as it's easy to get a steady line.
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, I actually bought 3 of these. It actually does give a false lash effect and it does it better than YSL Faux Cils.
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout, nice matte lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet, the color to be seen in this Autumn/Winter and a cheaper dupe of MAC's Faultlessly F/W.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries In The Snow, a gorgeous red with a pink undertone, very wearable but at the same time very glamorous.
L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum, I've only been using this for about a week and I feel my lashes look fuller already just make sure you don't get the product in your eye (like I did) cause it will sting like nothing else.

Photobucket

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Light 2 Mont Blanc, not sure I've been matched correctly with this one. I have a yellow to neutral complexion and this shade is pink based and while it looked good under the department store lights I find in natural daylight I look a little flushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment