Google Analytics

Monday 3 August 2009

Tag: Overhyped and Underwhelmed

Lollipop26 as started this tag and as asked everyone to join in so here is mine.

MUFE HD Range, so many people rave about these products I strongly dislike them, overpriced and overhyped they do nothing for my skin and make me look dull and washed out.

By Terry Baume De Rose, I really wanted to love this product and I don't think it's at all that bad it's just too expensive for what it does. MAC's Naked Honey Skin Salve does the same for a third of the price.

Garnier Pure Active and Hydralock, these have been doing the round since the Garnier event took place and everyone as been raving about them however I don't either one. Pure Active is supposed to be for oily, acne prone skin but I does nothing but worsen the condition and Hydralock is average at moisturising and smells awful.

Barry M Marshmallow Lip Paint, super dry texture and a color that can only be described as "dead corpse", everyone seems to love it I simply don't get why.

I'm sure there's more but those are the one that pop to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment