Google Analytics

Sunday 2 August 2009

July's The Good and The Bad

I can't believe another month as passed so fast and in contrast to last month the weather in the UK as been absolutely awful, it' done nothing but pour with rain and to be honest it's depressing me.

The Good

Alpha H Rejuvenating Cream, a glycolic and vitamin C based face cream that exfoliates while you sleep and lightens acne scars.

MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, I've gone back to using this because it covers all of the blemishes the Garnier stuff as given me.

Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette, 5 shades of concealer to cover any imperfection.

MAC Fast Response Eye Cream, helps diminish dark circles and lately mine have been really bad.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance, I'm almost out of this and I realise am gonna miss it.
MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve, the most perfect lip treatment ever.

Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick in Vanilla Truffle, lovely moisturising nude lipstick that's not too light or dark.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Gloss in Honey Glaze, pair perfectly with the Vanilla Truffle.

L'Anza Healing Colorcare Trauma Treatment, a leave in protein treatment that leaves my hair feeling stronger and softer.

The Bad
Garnier Pure Active range, I got the cleansing wash, scrub and moisturiser and found that it made my skin worse rather than better. I got horrendous breakouts that I'm still trying to get rid of. I shall be doing a full review.

MAC Naked Honey perfume, I sprayed myself with the tester in store and it smelled gorgeous, a few hours later the lovely honeysuckle scent had turned into sweaty socks and sour milk, it's going back.

My hair and the rain, the tiniest amount of moisture in the air turns it into a frizz ball, the constant monsoon weather we've been having means by the time I've got into work my "styled when I left the house hair" looks like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment