Google Analytics

Friday 14 August 2009

Illamasqua Haul

I recieved my first Illamasqua order last Saturday and in the short while I've been playing with the items perchased I can safely say it's gonna take over as my favourite brand of makeup.
I was gonna post the haul and review combined but I've decided that I'll be doing it in 3 parts, haul, review and swatches.

Illamasqua Haul

Bronzing Duo in Glint/Writhe
Rude cream Blusher
4 Color Lip Palette Submit/Liv/Sonnet/Maneater
Thrust Powder Blusher
Absorb Intense Lipgloss
Rich Liquid Foundation in RF135

2 comments:

  1. Great haul, rude looks really pretty, I was close to getting that one but opted for Dixie instead. I'll look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reccon Dixie is pretty similar to Rude or at least it looks like it from online swatches, probably a shade darker.
    Sob and Promise are next on my list.

    ReplyDelete