Google Analytics

Sunday 30 August 2009

August The Good and The Bad

I can't belive it's the end of August and summer is over even though the UK hasn't really had any good weather, before you know it Christmas will be here.
On the plus side all of the new Autumn/Winter makeup collections are being released and I'm excited for that.

The Good

MAC Cleanse Off oil, as been my favourite cleanser for the past few months and I'm almost out and looking for a replacement.
The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Clensing Facial Wash, only recently started using this but I'm loving it so far.
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation, my new HG foundation, I want to try the cream version next.
MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type, Modest Tone, Dark Edge and Satin Taupe, I've been doing a lot of neutrals lately and these fit the bill perfectly.
Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glinth/Write, I've been loving this but it will probably get retired now were going into autumn as I generally don't use bronze shades when it gets colder.
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude, I've worn this pretty much every day since I got it and I adore it.
Illamasqua Lipstick in Sonnet and Maneater, I love the texture and lastability of Illamasqua lipsticks and these two colors are fab.
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in #112 Ambre Rose, this is my dupe for MAC Color Crafted lipstick.
MAC Mattene Lipstick in Kirsch, I've been wearing it dabbed on and mixed with a balm, it's very dark but perfect for autumn.
By Terry Baume De Rose, expensive but so moisturising and it give a pretty tint of color.
Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Flamingo, I've been wearing this every chance I get, it's the perfect pinky coral.
Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo, I've been suffering from awful product build up and my hair is lank and dull, one wash with this shampoo and my hair looks and feels healty again.
Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume, this is my new scent, it's sweet and heavy and the bottle alone is reason enough for me to get it.

The Bad

None, there's nothing this month that as dissapointed me enough to put it in this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment