Google Analytics

Saturday 25 July 2009

Bloom Nail Polish Review

I've never tried Bloom polishes before however I'm really impressed by the quality and the color selection.

Bloom is stocked in Superdrug and the polishes retail for £8.
I got the shade called Molly which is a bright neon matte pink and probably the brightest shade of pink I have ever come across.

Bloom Molly

The formulation of this polish is great, it as the perfect consistency, not too thin and not too thick, it goes on evenly without streaking and I could get away with one coat if I really wanted to as the coverage is amazing.
Lasting power is okay, I found that with a base and top it lasted 5 days before it started to chip which is about average for me.
For me this is worth getting for the color alone, it could have completely sucked and I would have still loved it just because of the shade, it's the perfect summer pink and I can see myself wearing it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment