Google Analytics

Monday 13 July 2009

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Batiste Dry Shampoo is one of those products that you use once and you can never be without.

I have the wierdest textured hair ever, I have a lot of fine wavy hair that as a tendency to go frizzy but at the same time it can get really oily at the roots and it's dry and damaged on the ends from chemical abuse, to make matters worse it's dyed red which is well known for fading fast.
Consequently I hate the whole process of washing and styling my hair, watching my beautiful color go down the drain makes me sad and blowdrying and straightening my hair is a tedious and sometimes pointless process, as it doesn't stay that way and needs touching up in the morning.

Batiste Dry Shampoo is a miracle in a can, I just spray it onto my roots wait two minutes and brush it trough and I'm left with voluminous clean hair that smells good.
I actually like to use it even when my hair is clean as it seems to had hold and I quite like the slightly matte bed head look it gives to my locks.
Now this may sound nasty but I have gone a week, on occasions, without washing my hair by using this product and my hair will still look okay, granted it will feel quite dirty but it won't look it, on average I can go a good 4 days before I need to re-wash and style.

I also love the fact it comes in different scents so in a way it doubles as hair perfume, Batiste as recently added two new fragrances, Boho and Diva to their usual line up of Original, Tropical and Blush.

Out of all the dry shampoos I've tested this one as been the cheapest and the one that works the best, Klorane makes my second favourite but it's more expensive and you need a lot more for it to work.

You can buy Batiste in the UK at Boots and Superdrug and I think in the US you can now get it from Sally's.

www.batistedryshampoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment