Google Analytics

Tuesday 28 April 2009

China Glaze, Nars and GOSH Haul

Another haul for me today not that much really just some stuff I've wanted for a while.

First the China Glaze:

Photobucket

Watermelon Rind
Grape Juice
Raspberry Festival
Cherry Pie
Orange Marmalade
Strawberry Fields

China Glaze Neons

Pink Voltage
Rose Among Thorns
In The Lime Light
Japanese Koi
Shocking Pink
Labu Heels

NARS and GOSH:

GOSH and NARS

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in #006 Bananas
NARS Turkish Delight Lip Gloss
NARS Taj Mahal Blush

This is my first set of China Glaze colors and I love them but I think they are still a little expensive.
I absolutely adore Labu Heels, I've been looking for a color like that for years.

I finally broke down and bought Turkish Delight, love NARS shades of gloss, hate the fact they smell of plastic but I'll live with it for such a nice color.

I also got my hair cut from shoulder lenght to a chin lenght bob, a necessary measure in order to get rid of a large chunk of the damage the bleach caused at Christmas and to make it all one lenght.

No comments:

Post a Comment